Live UPS Shipping Rates integrated to your WooCommerce Checkout
Show UPS shipping rates integrated to your WooCommerce checkout based on Shipper address, destination address, weight and dimensions of products.
Manage Multi vendor Shipping with UPS in WooCommerce
Show combined UPS shipping rates from different vendor locations in WooCommerce. In addition, the vendors will have their own StorePep view for downloading orders, generating labels, raising pickups tracking their shipments, etc.
Drop off packages at UPS Access Point in WooCommerce
Provide your WooCommerce customers secure delivery location by using any of the 22000 UPS Access Point locations worldwide and 8000 locations within USA.
Print UPS labels in bulk for your WooCommerce orders
Seamlessly print UPS Shipping Labels in Bulk for your WooCommerce orders and do away with the manual effort of cloning shipment information in UPS portal
Support WooCommerce store owners worldwide for UPS shipping
Now ship from over 200 countries supported by UPS. Geographies like USA, Europe, Asia, Africa, Australasia are covered under StorePep and you can ship easily to almost all international locations from your WooCommerce store
Transit time for UPS shipments in WooCommerce Store
Show UPS transit time to customers in WooCommerce checkout and get accurate estimates in back office as well
Get UPS Live Tracking updates for your WooCommerce Shipments
Check tracking status of UPS shipments in real time and provide email delivery updates to customers in WooCommerce
Save last mile shipping costs by using UPS SurePost services for your WooCommerce Store
Now save upto 20% of your UPS shipping costs with UPS Surepost services as compared to UPS Residential Ground services for the last leg of your delivery in WooCommerce
Show adjusted UPS Shipping rates at WooCommerce checkout
Adjust UPS Shipping Rates for your WooCommerce Store or define Table Rate Shipping rates based on weight of shipments, quantity of items, order total.
UPS Shipping Rates integrated to your WooCommerce Checkout
1. Allow your customers to receive live UPS Shipping rates for WooCommerce store based on Shipper address, destination address, weight and dimensions of products.
2. StorePep allows you to easily setup flat rate Shipping for your WooCommerce store on a variety of factors like Order Amount, Total Order weight, Total quantity of items in order, Shipping Class, Shipping zones. Moreover, you can also allow discounts on UPS shipping costs and Allow Mark-ups to existing real time shipping costs.
Print UPS labels in Bulk for your WooCommerce Store
1. StorePep seamlessly generates UPS labels using the service selected by the customer in WooCommerce store checkout. Moreover, Shopkeeper can create labels using different services based on the destination country(Shipping zone) along with a host of other factors.
2. Gone are the days of cloning every order information into your UPS.com account from your WooCommerce store in order to generate labels. StorePep automatically picks up the product dimensions and weight from your store and allows you to Print 100s of labels in a few clicks.
Get UPS Real time Tracking updates for your WooCommerce Store
1. StorePep allows you to get UPS live Shipment tracking updates for your WooCommerce orders. So nervous phone calls from customers asking for tracking information are history now.
2. StorePep provides email notifications to customers for every UPS tracking update. You can now keep your WooCommerce customers very well informed.
3. WooCommerce Shipping Calculator plugin attaches the tracking details in WooCommerce order when the UPS Shipment status of the order is updated to ‘Shipped’.
Schedule UPS Pickup for your WooCommerce Store!
1. Book Pickups in a super intuitive manner using StorePep. Pickups allow UPS staff to come and collect your WooCommerce orders based Pickup time and company closing time.
2. Select the Pickup type, Company closing time and even the default Pickup Service which will allow you to schedule your UPS Pickups smoothly and streamline your WooCommerce Shipping experience.
Generate UPS Manifests for your WooCommerce Shipments
1. Using your StorePep account, generate UPS manifests for all your WooCommerce orders in a single click. This will allow the UPS staff to monitor the goods scheduled for Pickup.
2. StorePep provides a single window for UPS Label Printing, Manifest generation, Tracking as well Pickup generation which simplifies the whole WooCommerce Shipping experience for the Shopkeeper.
Automatic Selection of Cheapest UPS shipping service for your WooCommerce orders
This feature automatically selects the cheapest UPS cost service among the various Shipping services and generates labels using it for your WooCommerce store. This feature increases savings and reduces time for shopkeeper as he does not have to worry about manually finding the cheapest service for label generation.
Some More Powerful Shipping Features to streamline your WooCommerce store :
UPS Boxes for packing WooCommerce shipments
Use default UPS boxes for packing items like Laptops, legal documents and other unique product types of your WooCommerce store
Manifest generation for UPS in WooCommerce
Generate shipping manifests for your WooCommerce store showing detailed description of shipment contents and hand it over to UPS staff during Pickups
UPS Paperless invoice for your WooCommerce Store
Avoid delays caused by handwritten, misread UPS customs documentation by electronically transmitting commercial invoice data from your WooCommerce store to customs offices across the globe
Saturday Delivery for your UPS shipments in WooCommerce
Allow Saturday Delivery and Pickup of UPS Shipments for your WooCommerce Store
Proper WooCommerce back office integration with UPS
Check UPS Shipping rates before Printing UPS labels in WooCommerce back office thereby reducing errors in workflow
UPS package insurance for WooCommerce shipments
Cover your UPS shipments in WooCommerce for free upto $100 per package. Beyond that, get UPS insurance by paying an additional fee based on cost of shipment.
Return your Shipments with UPS in WooCommerce
Email UPS return labels to your customers . Provide WooCommerce shipment instructions & customs invoice and allow them to raise Pickup for return
UPS Value Added Services for your WooCommerce Store
Take advantage of the following additional UPS value added services and make your WooCommerce shipping process even smoother :
– Adult Signature Required
– Collect on Delivery (C.O.D.) Services
– UPS Delivery Confirmation
– Daily Pickup
Flexible Free Shipping for your UPS shipments in WooCommerce
Provide Free Shipping over an order amount, weight or order total for your UPS shipments in WooCommerce
Usage of UPS dimensional weight in WooCommerce
StorePep calculates dimensional weight of the UPS shipment, compares it with total weight of the shipment and uses higher of the two weights to calculate shipping rates for your WooCommerce store.
Branding your WooCommerce store with customised UPS shipping label and tracking notification
Customise your Tracking email, Return portal using HTML. Provide your own borders, colours, background images, etc. Upload company logo in UPS Shipping labels and give a perfect WooCommerce branding experience to your customers
Get UPS Proof of Delivery for guaranteed WooCommerce deliveries
Get time of delivery, full delivery address, the name and signature of the person who accepted your UPS shipment generated for WooCommerce store
So what are you waiting for?
We are Leaders in Shipping domain
Developed by Shipping Experts from WooForce