For selling online, one of the most important ways to invest your time and effort, is to make sure that your shipping plans are well laid out. StorePep revolutionises the shipping experience for a store owner by providing end-to-end support and takes your mind off hassles that help you tackle the challenge.
With our unified interface, you get the ability to:
1. Help your customers review and choose the carrier shipment service at checkout. Your customers can choose the shipping method most relevant to them. The shipping cost is automatically added to the checkout price.
2. Generate and print shipping labels, manifests, and return labels. Avoid the hassle of manually entering package details every time. Effortlessly manage and print all labels from a single unified interface.
3. Request and schedule carrier pickups as per your convenience. Schedule pickups with the click of a button. StorePep has integrated with multiple carrier services like FedEx, DHL, USPS, and UPS. Get immediate control over your shipments.
4. Track your orders until they reach your customers. Follow up on your shipments and make sure your customers are happy. All order information is updated and can be accessed through your StorePep portal.
Learn more about setting up your StorePep account here.
Step By Step Instructions To Configuring StorePep:
Before you can experience the magic of StorePep, you have to first sign up for an account. Signing up for that account is easy. Visit www.storepep.com and click on ‘Sign Up’.
You will be redirected to the following page. Just enter your details and you are all set to get going!
You now have access to your brand new StorePep dashboard! You will be redirected to the ‘Account Setup’ section.
Now let’s get familiar with the different aspects of your StorePep dashboard:
The top most option in the dashboard is the views. This is where you get all your information about your orders. Everything from label and manifest generation, to requesting carrier pickups can be done from this tab. You can even manage your returns and keep a track on all your orders from here.
The 2nd tab is for ‘Tracking’. Stay on top of your shipments with real-time status updates and follow up on orders that are getting delayed.
The 3rd tab on your dashboard displays all the products that you have on linked online stores.
The 4th tab is the all-important ‘Settings’ section. This is where you rule the kingdom. From here, you can set up and link your online stores to your StorePep account, integrate carriers, update shipping addresses and warehouse information, define packaging information and shipping zones, and set up automated rules to help ship your products with zero manual intervention. The ‘Settings’ section also has provisions for updating user info and creating new accounts and managing permissions. Your top secret API keys can also be found in this section.
The final tab is where you manage your profile. Here, you can update your billing address, change and update your password, and manage your StorePep subscription plans.
Now that you’ve got your rundown on your brand new StorePep dashboard, you are all prepared to go conquer your shipping.
The following articles help you setup StorePep for starting with Shipping :
– Store Configuration With StorePep
– Carrier Configuration With StorePep
– ‘Ship From’ Address Configuration In StorePep
– Packaging and Shipping Zone setup
– Automation Rules
Once the setup is done, here is a video that explains how to go about performing shipping & order fulfilment with StorePep :
With the article on ‘Managing Your StorePep Account‘, you will be able to change your existing subscription plan, update passwords & set billing address in StorePep settings.
To find out more about what your StorePep dashboard can do for you, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.