You can configure multiple online stores running on different platforms with StorePep and fulfill all the orders on one screen. StorePep automatically imports the orders from your online store and enables you to fulfill the orders in just a few clicks. Before you ship with StorePep you need to add your online store to your StorePep account.
To add your online store to StorePep follow the steps given below:
- Click on the “Account Setup” on the left menu.
- Click on “+” close to store.
- Select the eCommerce platform your online store runs on.
After you select your e-commerce platform, you need to integrate them with StorePep. You can learn how to integrate your online store with StorePep based on your e-commerce platform here:
- How to integrate WooCommerce online store with StorePep
- How to integrate Magento2 store with StorePep
- How to integrate Shopify Store with StorePep
- How to integrate Magento1 store with StorePep
If you are facing an issue with integrating the online store with StorePep or if you using a different e-commerce platform feel free to contact us.