1. Get combined shipping rates for all vendors from UPS, USPS, FedEx, DHL directly integrated to your shopping cart,
2. Allow individual vendors to generate shipping labels from StorePep
3. Schedule their own pickups,
4. Generate manifests
5. Send combined tracking updates to customer and empower him to can track all shipments from one place.
At present, StorePep is integrated with Dokan multi vendor plugin for WordPress!
Independent shipping view for vendors
PRINT LABELS FOR Vendor PRODUCTS
SHARE INNOVATIVE MARKETING INITIATIVES WITH VENDORS
Vendors configure their own store details
Store owners can SHARE SHIPPER ADDRESS WITH VENDORs
vendor control over shipping rates
PROVIDE COMBINED TRACKING INFORMATION FROM ALL VENDORS TO CUSTOMERS
Support of multiple product types
Store Owners can SHARE SHIPPING CARRIER WITH VENDORS
Get Combined Shipping rates from all vendors
StorePep combines the shipping rates for all vendors from UPS, USPS, FedEx, DHL and shows this to the customer in WooCommerce cart/checkout page.
Shipping rates are fetched based on :
– Ship from location of the vendor
– Destination of the order
– Weight of products
– Dimensions of the products
– Account specific discounts of the shipper(vendor or store owner)
Allow individual vendors to generate shipping labels from StorePep
Using StorePep, the vendors as well as shop owners can generate shipping labels from their own views. Shopowner can choose to share the shipping carriers with vendors. With StorePep, vendors can generate labels from UPS, USPS, FedEx, DHL and even Stamps.com
Send combined tracking updates to customer
StorePep combines tracking information from all vendors and sends the information back into WooCommerce. Tracking details for each sub order is shown in the screenshots attached.
This information can be shared as an update to the customer and hence he is able to track all shipments from one place
Allow vendors to handle table rate shipping scenarios
StorePep provides a way to define flat rates based on :
– Total Price
– Total weight of shipment
– Total quantity of items in cart
Vendors can also create custom table rate shipping rules using shipping classes and shipping zones. These rates will be perfectly displayed in WooCommerce shopping cart.