Get API Access From FedEx
To get the API access, you need to have a Test Account or a Live Account. By using Test Account details, get real-time rates & generate sample labels. After successful testing, contact FedEx to get the Live access. The procedure is as given below:
Getting Test Account details
- You need to Register with FedEx to get Test Account Number, Test Meter Number, Developer Test Key & Test Password.
- After registration, you get Test Account Number, Test Meter Number, and Developer Test Key in your registered Email. It is shown as below:
You also get Test Password in another Email. It is as shown below:
3. While getting rates or printing labels in Test mode, Disable Production Key checkbox in the plugin settings.
Note: If you are getting authorization error then the TEST credentials are not correct, contact FedEx support. Temporarily, you can use the PluginHive Test Account details as given below.
- FedEx Account Number: 510087127
- FedEx Meter Number: 118675423
- Web Services Key: q8ncE6XYWCf4kPNx
- Web Services Password: WwVzOMiam84RYDrn98nZL5Wo3
However, you have to get your own valid test credentials.
Getting Live Account details
- To get Live access, Please contact FedEx support.
- Enter the Live Account details in the plugin settings.
- Enable Production Key checkbox in the plugin settings.
Advanced Services Authorization to use Print Label feature
- You need to contact FedEx with the sample label generated using Test Account details.
- Please follow Certification Guidelines to get Advanced Services for printing the labels.
Note: During Registration for FedEx Web Service Production Access, select FedEx Web Services for Shipping ( include Rate, Track, etc) checkbox in the Application Profile window
Use the obtained credentials and sign up with StorePep to start shipping with FedEx.
If you have any queries, please do Contact us.