Get API Access From FedEx
To get the API access, you need to have a Test Account or a Live Account. By using Test Account details, get real-time rates & generate sample labels. After successful testing, contact FedEx to get the Live access. The procedure is as given below:
Getting Test Account details
- You need to Register with FedEx to get Test Account Number, Test Meter Number, Developer Test Key & Test Password.
- After registration, you get Test Account Number, Test Meter Number, and Developer Test Key in your registered Email. It is shown as below:
You also get Test Password in another Email. It is as shown below:
3. While getting rates or printing labels in Test mode, Disable Production Key checkbox in the plugin settings.
Note: If you are getting authorization error then the TEST credentials are not correct, contact FedEx support. Temporarily, you can use the PluginHive Test Account details as given below.
- FedEx Account Number: 510087127
- FedEx Meter Number: 118675423
- Web Services Key: q8ncE6XYWCf4kPNx
- Web Services Password: WwVzOMiam84RYDrn98nZL5Wo3
However, you have to get your own valid test credentials.
Getting Live Account details
- To get Live access, Please contact FedEx support.
- Enter the Live Account details in the plugin settings.
- Enable Production Key checkbox in the plugin settings.
Advanced Services Authorization to use Print Label feature
- You need to contact FedEx with the sample label generated using Test Account details.
- Please follow Certification Guidelines to get Advanced Services for printing the labels.
Note: During Registration for FedEx Web Service Production Access, select FedEx Web Services for Shipping ( include Rate, Track, etc) checkbox in Application Profile window.
If you have any queries, please do Contact us.