One of the best features that sets StorePep apart is the ability to configure and add the courier service of your choice to your e-commerce store. With StorePep, you get real-time shipping rates from multiple carriers at checkout, the ability to request and schedule carrier pickups, manage return requests and much more!
In the ‘Settings’ tab on your StorePep dashboard, go to the ‘Carriers’ option and click the ‘+’ sign next to it. You will a choice of carriers you can choose to integrate with your e-commerce store using StorePep.
StorePep has joined hands with some of the top carrier services in the world to help you leverage the true power of your e-commerce store. You can learn how to integrate the carrier service of your choice to your StorePep account here:
- DHL setup ( DHL developer account )
- FedEx setup ( FedEx Account Number )
- Stamps.com setup ( Stamps.com account number )
- UPS setup ( UPS Account Number )
- USPS setup (USPS Account Number)
- Canada Post setup
- Delhivery setup
- Australia Post setup (Australia Post API details)
If you have any questions, fill out our contact form and our specially trained agents will get in touch with you within 24 hours.